[Histonet] Open Histology Positions

Richards, Linda (Pathology) richardsls <@t> upmc.edu
Tue Oct 9 08:21:55 CDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

I am a histology supervisor at UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside histology
laboratories.  I am supervisor of the histology labs at both hospitals.
I currently have four open histology positions.  We are a high volume,
highly specialized lab, with potential to learn and experience many
things not found in a smaller hospital setting.  We offer the
opportunity to learn at least 50 special stains, over 150
immunoperoxidase stains, and enzymehistochemical staining.  You can
experience the opportunity of cutting whole eyeballs, serial cutting
frozen muscle, and teasing nerves as an example of some of our
specialized techniques.  We offer a $2000.00 sign on bonus, up to
$1000.00 assistance with moving expenses, and tuition assistance for
education benefits.  We have all new, state of the art equipment.  We do
work weekends and holidays by rotation.  We offer a comparable salary.

Pittsburgh is a beautiful city, with lots of entertaining things to do.
If anyone is interested, please contact me at the phone numbers or email
listed below.  You can also go to our website at UPMC.com, click on
careers, and put in your application online.

Thank you for your consideration.

Linda

Linda S. Richards

Supervisor of Histology