[Histonet] Toe nails...

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 08:05:52 CDT 2007

Sheila:
  What has worked the best for me is placing the nails in an all plastic cassette, and immmersing it in 10% sodium hydroxide. Check the nail after 30 minutes and decide then to leave them somewhat longer or wash them thoroughly before start the processing.
  Under separate cover I am sending a review I wrote about toe nails.
  René J.

sheila adey <sheila_adey <@t> hotmail.com> wrote:

Good morning netters:

We occasionally receive toenails for routine processing and each time it is difficult to decide what is the best method for "softening" the nail. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thnanks in advance and have a great day!!
Sheila Adey HT MLTPort Huron HospitalMichigan