[Histonet] Laboratory microwave

Christine Bark CBark <@t> memorialcare.org
Mon Oct 8 09:31:11 CDT 2007

Good morning Histonetters,
I know this has been discussed before but I need some help finding a
laboratory microwave for my special stains. I currently have a household
microwave under a fume-hood. Vendors are welcome to respond.

Thank you,

Christine Bark
Senior Histotech, Pathology
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
949-452-3548
cbark <@t> memorialcare.org

privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.