[Histonet] RE: Hey!

Mickie Johnson mickie25 <@t> netzero.net
Sat Oct 6 21:11:29 CDT 2007

Hi Susan,

It sounds like you did well. Did you get any indication that Dr. Sawyer
would want you or me to come back in the near future? I don't want to set
you up for something else if she has a need. Yes, that was good to order
them a Belair catalogue. Were they using Gills II or III stain? I will send
you a protocol I have found to work very well for Mohs.

Best,

Mickie

Mickie Johnson, B.S., HTL(ASCP)

Mohs Histology Consulting Services, LLC