[Histonet] semantics?

Weems, Joyce JWEEMS <@t> sjha.org
Thu Nov 29 10:51:59 CST 2007

Or then, it could be reticulin - which is preferred here...

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Horn,
Hazel V
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 11:49 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] semantics?

Is it a reticular stain or a reticulum stain?   On our labels for the
retic stain we put the word, reticulum.   One of my pathologists has
asked me to correct this with the word, reticular.   So, for 35 years
have I been using the wrong word?  Yikes.

Hazel Horn

Hazel Horn, HT/HTL (ASCP)

Supervisor of Histology

Arkansas Children's Hospital