[Histonet] substance P receptor

Angelina Fong fong <@t> zoology.ubc.ca
Wed Nov 28 17:07:21 CST 2007

Hi Neil,

I have had some lovely substance P receptor (or Neurokinin 1 receptor)
labelling in rat brains using a rabbit polyclonal antibody from Novus
Biological/  I don't have the catalogue number on hand, but let me know
if you want it.  I have never processed tissue for NK1R labeling with
picric acid, but have used just straight 4% PFA transcardial perfusion
after saline and labelling/staining looks great, both in fluorescence or
DAB.  I have used a guinea pig anti-NK1R antibody that didn't work quite
as well as the one from Novus.  Let me know if you would like more
specifics.

Good luck
Angelina

--