[Histonet] How to keep cryostating without getting frostbite?

Philip Oshel oshel1pe <@t> cmich.edu
Wed Nov 21 07:58:20 CST 2007

I'd prefer a Himalayan myself -- much fluffier and warmer. Would be
static problems, though.

Gloves: polypropylene glove liners. Fit snuggly so one can still work
with them, and do a decent enough job of protecting fingers when
handling very cold surfaces. Worked for me in the Arctic and
Antarctic, although I haven't used them yet in a cryostat.

Phil

--
Philip Oshel
Microscopy Facility Supervisor