[Histonet] how long does it take?
louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 04:15:20 CST 2007
First off, let me say what a great experience the NSH symposium was! It was
great to finally meet y'all. Made me realise that I am not the only one
So here's my question rearding IHC.......
What is a reasonable work-up time for a new antibody? The parameters are:
1. Ab researh only, not used in the particular species of animal I am using
2. Ab titre needs to be assessed
3. not sure what a good control might be
4.Will be using archival tissue where fixation/processing may be
5. using a manual ABC/DAB technique
6. All buffers etc made up in-house
Bone Research Unit
University of the Witwatersrand
"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls".
No trees were killed in the sending of this message.
However, many electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
More information about the Histonet