[Histonet] QIHC

Goodpaster, Tracy A tgoodpas <@t> fhcrc.org
Mon Nov 19 19:37:40 CST 2007

I am also interested in this information.  I don't know how specific it
will be, especially over clinical lab regulations.  Any additional
information would be helpful!

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Tarango,
Mark
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 3:25 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] QIHC

To anyone who has taken the QIHC exam, what kinds of questions does it
ask?  I've got a few books from the reading list, but I have no idea
where to focus my attention.  It is more about staining techniques or
immunophenotyping?  Quality control stuff?  What's on the test that you
might not expect?  Is it a difficult exam?

Mark Adam Tarango HT(ASCP)

Histology & IHC Supervisor

Nevada Cancer Institute

One Breakthrough Way

Las Vegas, NV 89135

Direct Line (702) 822-5112

Treo (702) 759-9229

Fax (702) 939-7663

"EMF <nvcancer.org>" made the following annotations.
------
is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged information protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not use, copy, or distribute this e-mail message or
its attachments. If you believe you have received this e-mail message in
error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message