[Histonet] no subject

Paula Pierce contact <@t> excaliburpathology.com
Mon Nov 19 08:36:43 CST 2007

So when are we going to say, "we're mad as hell, & we're not gonna take it anymore!" ?

Why bother teaching lab safety, if the  potential lab of the future is so regulated nothing is harmful?

My high school chemistry teacher took the entire class outside one day and he placed a chunk of pure sodium under an empty paint can. (of course this was decades ago) When enough moisture had reacted with it, that paint can was blown higher than the 2 story building. It was so cool, but we also learned what can happen. If that happened today, some parent would sue for endangering their child.

We use formalin because it works!
We use xylene because it works!
We use ___________ because it works!

If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything!

Paula