SPAM-LOW: Re: [Histonet] MiTF on a Ventana Immunostainer

Douglas D Deltour doug <@t> ppspath.com
Mon Nov 19 08:08:34 CST 2007

Unfortunately Ventana will not give you much help unless it is a Ventana
antibody. I can understand if they offered the antibody and you were using a
competitor but they do not offer the MITF-1. If the majority of users are
requesting help with the same types of third party antibodies(not offered by
Ventana) then it may behoove Ventana (for the full customer service
experience) to offer some suggestion with these antibodies (creating another
job for someone (cough cough)).
We still are paying for the prep-kit which may cost more than some
antibodies. Just a thought.

Douglas D. Deltour HT(ASCP)
Histology Manager
Professional Pathology Services, PC
One Science Court
Suite 200
Columbia, SC 29203
Office (803)252-1913
Fax (803)254-3262
Doug <@t> ppspath.com
PROFESSIONAL PATHOLOGY SERVICES, PC
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately.