[Histonet] which species for stromal cell?

FU,DONGTAO fudo <@t> ufl.edu
Thu Nov 15 14:27:25 CST 2007


  You can use DAKOCytomation ARK kit to label your mouse antibody 
and do IHC staining on Xenograft tissue. Or you can use MOM kit 
from Vector to do the staining. Both are work fine in our lab.

  But if you want to detect stromal cells. You need use anti-mouse 
antibody. Because stromal cells come from mouse.

Ann Dongtao Fu MD, Ph.D
Lab Manager
Molecular Pathology Core
Dept. of Pathology
Lab phone: 352-273-7752
Lab FAX: 352-273-7755
Lab address: D11-50
PO Box: 100275
1600 SW Archer Road
University of Flodrida
Gainesville, FL 32610

On Thu Nov 15 13:14:24 EST 2007, Amy Lee <amylee779 <@t> yahoo.com> 

> Hello,
>      I have an antibody only recognize human tissue. Now I have a 
> tumor tissue that is human tumor cell grow in mouse. I need to 
> stain stromal cell. Can I use this antibody?   Or I may ask the 
> question this way: the human tumor cell grow in mouse, then is 
> the stromal cell develope from human tumor or from mouse tissue?
>      Thanks a lot!
>   Amy
>        ---------------------------------
> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo 
> Mobile. Try it now.
> _______________________________________________
> Histonet mailing list
> Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
> http://lists.utsouthwestern.edu/mailman/listinfo/histonet

More information about the Histonet mailing list