[Histonet] It may be more than just a microtomy technical question

histoinfo <@t> comcast.net histoinfo <@t> comcast.net
Wed Nov 14 12:56:12 CST 2007

This is going to sound strange but try it, it really works. Soak your blocks in  Group B strep btoth a liquid media used in Microbiology. You can use the glass lid to a staining dish and soak about 6 blicks at a time. They only need to soak a few minutes. This works great on tissue like liver & kidney but I have used it on everything. I even soaked all my registry blocks using this method years ago.
Jennifer Saunders HT (ASCP)