[Histonet] I need a chance of clinical practicum

J. Zhan johnzhan <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 11:26:34 CST 2007

Hi, Histonetters:

Because of my foreign training and years working
background in histology, histochemistry and IHC,
before I am eligible to take ASCP exam I need at least
one-year clinical experience under guidance of a
ASCP-certified supervisor/pathologist in US. Is there
any lab to be able to accept me as apprentice/intern
without payment? Meanwhile, I am going to join a
on-line training program as well, which can shorten
this training, but it is necessary to have a qualified
supervisor for me during this training, too.

Please help me and save my American dream. Your advice
is welcome! You can contact me at 626-377-3153 or
email me to johnzhan <@t> yahoo.com.

Thank you for your attention!

Sincerely,

John Zhan