[Histonet] biopsy run schedule

Amy Farnan Farnana <@t> nehealth.com
Fri Nov 9 06:50:28 CST 2007

Good morning,

I currently have a VIP300 and a VIP5. I run my routines on the 5 and run a biopsy run on the 300.
My biopsy run is 15 min. in each solution and they come out great. I also have it delayed so they come off at the same time.  I use the following solutions:
2- formalin
1 - 70 %  - found Penfix tends to over fix and make them drier.
1- 80%
2- 95%
2- 100%
2- xylene
3- paraffin

I hope this helps...good luck

Disclaimer: The information in this message is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, copy, or distribute this message, and please immediately contact the sender.