[Histonet] Anyone want to live in Texas?? Temp-to-perm in TX, SC, CT and more.

Cheryl R. Kerry tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 07:03:31 CST 2007

Hi All-

I have FIVE open positions for temp-to-perm, all in the great Lone Star
State of Texas (yes, I live in TX and was surprised at how much I LIKE it!).

These are all over the state, in different lab types, different shifts and
different responsibilities from routine bench to management.  I've worked in
several of these labs and have had our temps in some of the others--good
places, all.

The phone call takes about 10 minutes and I don't come across as a used car
salesman--it's your life and my job is to help you find something that
allows you to be HAPPY in your work!

Give me a ring--it is an easy conversation.

Cheryl

Cheryl R. Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab, one great tech at a time.
281.852.9457 office
281.883.7704 cell
800.756.3309 fax and alternate phone

We have a bunch of other temp-to-perms, too, including SC, CT and a few
other places on top of about 40 other permanent positions--if you're
curious, just ask!