[Histonet] viability stain for 450 micron brain slices

Tarango, Mark mtarango <@t> nvcancer.org
Wed Nov 7 18:19:58 CST 2007

The first thing that comes to mind is Trypan blue, but that would be for
regular light microscopy.  If you want to do florescent you might try
7AAD or propidium idodide.  An ethidium bromide / acridine orange combo
might be good too.

I'm not sure about fixing the staining.

Mark Adam Tarango HT(ASCP)
Histology & IHC Supervisor