[Histonet] test

Kemlo Rogerson Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Fri Nov 2 08:19:52 CDT 2007

"Testing service"
Kathy-Jean

You mean Weston's bus service, very testing; either none or they come
all at once. How did you know?

Kemlo Rogerson
Pathology Manager
DD   01934 647057 or extension 3311
Mob 07749 754194; Pager 07659 597107;
No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible. --George Burns

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation