[Histonet] re: Ab concentration

Andrea Hooper anh2006 <@t> med.cornell.edu
Tue May 29 13:48:30 CDT 2007

I couldn't disagree more. Assuming this is purified IgG and not
antiserum, you need to know and go by antibody concentration to know
how much control IgG to add and how to interpret your results from
one experiment to the next. Antibody dilution alone is meaningless
and near impossible to interpret without controls at the same IgG.