[Histonet] RE: Mouse NK (PK136)

Martin S. sonya.martin <@t> soton.ac.uk
Tue May 29 05:56:15 CDT 2007

Hi Gayle,

Thanks for your advice - I've just seen your other messgae on Histonet
(just back from hols so still catching up). I found one ref where they
immersed the tissue in PLP, however in this case they then dehydated and
embedded in paraffin. Cancer Immuno Immunother 2005 vol 54 pge229. I
dont have easy access to paraffin embedding as I always work on frozen
tissue so I'll try the immersion and freezing - if that doesnt work I'll
do the perfusion.

Will let you all know if I have any success!

Sonya