[Histonet] help with some references

Richard Cartun Rcartun <@t> harthosp.org
Sun May 27 13:53:41 CDT 2007

Hi Liz:

I just faxed you both articles.  Please let me know if the quality is O.K.

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, Ph.D.
Director, Immunopathology & Histology
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102
(860) 545-1596
(860) 545-0174 Fax

>>> "Liz Chlipala" <liz <@t> premierlab.com> 05/25/07 12:35 PM >>>
Hello all

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that had copies of two
articles that they could fax or e-mail to me.

One is from the Journal of Histotechnology from 1990, I have already
requested this through the NSH web page but was hoping I could get it
sooner.  Its on species IHC cross reactivity and I think that Roberta Smith
wrote it, but all I have is the following:

Smith RA. J Histotechnology 1990;13(4): 255-69

And the other is from Applied Immunohistochemistry and Molecular Morphology
also on antibody species cross reactivity

Martin CA and Badran AF, Applied Immunohistochem 1998;6(2) :84-8

I don't have titles

Thanks in advance and to all out here have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Liz

Manager

Premier Laboratory, LLC

P.O. Box 18592