[Histonet] Dako vs ventanna automated immunostainers. .

Henry, Charlene Charlene.Henry <@t> STJUDE.ORG
Fri May 25 13:45:04 CDT 2007

We have both systems and they are both very reliable. I'll have to say
that we have fewer repeats with the Ventana instruments simply because
there are fewer areas where a technical error can occur. Both are
excellent instruments.

Charlene

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Hopkins,
Karen
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 1:18 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Dako vs ventanna automated immunostainers. .

If anyone has an opinion they would like to share concerning the
reliability of either the Ventana or Dako immunostainers I would
appreciate hearing from you.  I am only focusing on the reliability of
results not the price, antibodies etc.

Karen Hopkins
Histology Supervisor
Upper Chesapeake Medical Center &