[Histonet] (no subject)

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri May 25 12:05:29 CDT 2007

For the microscope go with Leica.
  Try to get a catalog from Sakura-Finetek for the others, except for cytospin, slide dryer and paraffin dispenser.
  René J.

MICHELLE SEAGLE <mrsseagle <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi everyone. Our histo lab is trying to gather some suggestions on a few pieces of equipment we are needing for our lab in the next budget year. Your suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Let us know what you like and dont like out there!!!

EQUIPMENT NEEDED:

TISSUE PROCESSOR
CRYOSTAT
EMBEDDING CENTER