[Histonet] Abcam survey

Carl Hobbs carl.hobbs <@t> kcl.ac.uk
Thu May 24 15:52:50 CDT 2007

They are interested in finding out how many of us Immunogeeks need Abs
specifically directed against animal proteins.
I have never encountered such interest before.
Sure , many Abs are x-reactive: however, I have spent loads of money testing
Abs out, that are human-reactive but their x-species reactivity is not
known. ( I work with non-human sections, mostly)
Many are useless in non-human pwax tissues.
I am a researcher and have no commercial "profile" ( other than accumulating
Abcam points, lol)
Please visit this site  http://www.immunoportal.com/index.php  and add any
comments.

Thanks