[Histonet] Abcam NEDL2 antibody (ab13821) for IHC

danarobinmarshal <@t> aol.com danarobinmarshal <@t> aol.com
Thu May 24 10:33:38 CDT 2007

sorry, I committed the sin of no subject in my previous e-mail, i am rusty, here it is again.

-----Original Message-----
From: danarobinmarshal <@t> aol.com
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; cjones <@t> mmc.edu
Sent: Thu, 24 May 2007 10:18 am
Subject: [Histonet] (no subject)

 Hi all,
We are going to try the Abcam NEDL2 antibody (ab13821) for IHC.  According to
he Abcam site it has not been tested for IHC on any type of tissue.  Does
nyone have any experience?  If so, what tissue and whether it was FFPE or fresh
rozen (and all other details if possible!)?
Thanks a lot,
dana marshall
(meharry medical college, Nashville TN)