[Histonet] p53

Rachael Emerson rachael_emerson <@t> urmc.rochester.edu
Thu May 24 09:29:38 CDT 2007

Hello. I am working with a mouse anti-p53 monoclonal antibody (PAb421) from
Calbiochem (#OP03L) and I am having problems with endogenous mouse
background.  The tissue that I am staining is irradiated mouse spleen, mouse
fetal liver, and adult mouse bone marrow.  I am currently blocking with
peroxide, avidin/biotin block from Vector, levamisole, and using Vector¹s
Mouse-on-Mouse Immunodectection Kit.  Unfortunately I am still getting
background staining on my no primary controls-even with all of the blocking
steps.

I would really appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks!
Rachael Emerson

--
Rachael L. Emerson
Center for Pediatric Biomedical Research