[Histonet] Mohs Position Available in the North East

Mickie Johnson mickie25 <@t> netzero.net
Wed May 23 21:16:54 CDT 2007

Hello everyone.

There is a Mohs histology position available in Rhode Island. Anyone
interested, please contact me and I will fill in details.

Thank you.

Mickie

Mickie Johnson, B.S., HTL(ASCP)
Mohs Histology Consulting Services, LLC
  & Mohs Lab Staffing
2507 S. Manito Blvd.
Spokane, WA 99203
509-954-7134
Web: www.mohshistotemp.com & www.mohslabstaffing.com
Email: mickie25 <@t> netzero.net

__
for
distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.