[Histonet] Please ask your colleagues doing FISH

Lester Raff LRaff <@t> lab.uropartners.com
Tue May 22 10:04:18 CDT 2007

Hello Histonetters:

There is no current list serve for FISH (one is being developed) so I am
asking histonetters for help.  Please pass this on to anyone in your
labs doing FISH testing.

We are performing UroVysion FISH testing for bladder cancer.  Lately we
are seeing a strange orange red glow on our slides under the fluorescent
scope.  It is most noticeable on triple filter and gold filter.  Abbott
has offered some suggestions, but we are still having problems.  Any
suggestions???

Lester J. Raff, MD
Medical Director
UroPartners, LLC Laboratory