[Histonet] CSI Las Vegas

Akemi Allison-Tacha akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri May 18 19:08:25 CDT 2007

As I stated, Ed Brock was a technical consultant, not a script
writer.  He was truly dedicated to our profession.   As many of you
who have known Ed since the late 60's, he worked closely with the
likes of lee Luna, Jules Elias, Edna Prophet and Ann Preece,
contributing to continuing education for our profession.  When he was
with Technicon, he and Don Mayfield sponsored the 1st histology
workshops with Lee Luna at AFIP.  He had a love and respect for us.
As anything in life, anything can be taken wrong!  This is why I am
most likely going to only be a observer to this website.  99% can be
correct and you will get flamed for that 1% that is misconstrued.
What a pity!

Akemi Allison-Tacha