[Histonet] histology supervisor with experience needed.

curt tague opiecurt <@t> yahoo.com
Fri May 18 17:02:41 CDT 2007

i am getting really busy and find that i am sometimes ovewhelmed. my lab is growing fast and with an influx of staff i could use a little help keeping things/people in line... scheduling and the like.

  we're in so cal, (moving to anaheim in less than 2 mos.) do about 500 block/night and will be adding approx 800 more in the next 6-8 months.

  what kind of salary does that position dictate?

  if interested, please include you requirements.

  curt
  pathology arts