[Histonet] CSI Las Vegas

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Fri May 18 15:04:22 CDT 2007

And to think ASCP is using William Petersen's photo and quote are on the
first page of the new ASCP "Careers in the Medical Laboratory" bookelt, to
help recruit people into the medical laboratory field.

http://www.ascp.org/careerlinks/
Go to bottom of page to download a copy (almost 2 MB, so beware), or to
order copies.

HT/HTL are on page 5. Any idea what the stain/solution is in the Erlenmeyer?

Peggy A. Wenk, HTL(ASCP)SLS
William Beaumont Hospital
Royal Oak, MI 48073

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Shirley
Powell
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 11:59 AM
To: 'Jackie M O'Connor'; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu;
histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] CSI Las Vegas

Yes, you would think that with all that elaborate expensive equipment they
have for diagnostics, toxins, etc, that they would at least have had a
processor, slide dryer, stainer and oh my goodness, maybe a histotech,
duhhhhh.  Some one needs to contact their consultant, I think they are a
pathologist.

sp