[Histonet] Thanks to all, RE: switching to a research lab

Carol Wilson adelsyscarol <@t> yahoo.com
Tue May 15 09:48:28 CDT 2007

Once again thanks to all who have responded to my original post about switching to research.  I had many great responses both privately and to the list.  When I make the plunge (which is looking like the way I'm going) I'm sure I'll be back in touch a lot counting on all of your great advice and wisdom.  In the meantime, several of you mentioned GLP, is there a place I can start for more information in this realm? Thanks again,
  Carol