[Histonet] International Employment Scene (Outside USA?)

Hired Blade caramel-bonbon <@t> caramail.com
Mon May 14 18:23:24 CDT 2007

   Hello,
   I  have been reading these posts-c onversations for abo   and  so  far  I  have  not  heard  very  much  discussion  about the    employment  scene outside the US.   Does anybody have any experi   in this, or at least looked into it?    I wonder how    certification or licensing vary from country to country.&   about  NGO or Aid organization work?  Any leads or i   be appreciated.
   Thanks.

   [l=]
   Même  le  plus  noble des super-héros possède sa part d'ombre...
   Libérez-la!