[Histonet] RE:Switching from hospital histo to Research

Patricia Adams alaskagirl1950 <@t> yahoo.com
Mon May 14 14:07:16 CDT 2007

Hello Carol,

I am new to the research area, I do clinical
histology for the Vet Clinic.  But also help the
researchers with their Histology needs.
It was challenging as far as ordering was
concerned, no budget.  But have worked that out
by charging the researchers and using that money
for supplies.
The people I work with are very laid back and
every minute is not watched.  I get my work out
and that is all that is asked of me.  I enjoy the
freedom.
It challenges the mind, and you redefine
yourself.
But a question, as all of us are leaving the
hospital, what are they going to do?

Carol, I left and glad everyday that I did.

Patricia Adams
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=YWxhc2thZ2lybDE5NTA%3D

____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/