[Histonet] Histology Position, St. Louis Missouri

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Mon May 14 13:38:11 CDT 2007

Wow, must be a Monday. When I first read the web site address, I read it as
desperatehospital.com. I thought finally - truth in advertising. Then
realized my mis-read. Oh well, a quick laugh. Good luck on filling your
position.

Patti Loykasek