[Histonet] re:Ki67

Carl Hobbs carl.hobbs <@t> kcl.ac.uk
Thu May 10 09:20:56 CDT 2007

I regularly use Labvision's   rabbit monoclonal ( SP6clone #RM-9106) and
also BDPharmingen's mouse monoclonal ( B56 clone #556003)
both are excellent , after  HIER, on mouse and rat FFPW sections
If you just need one: I personally  would recommend the BD Pharma one. In my
hands, not only is it more consistent but I can dilute it around 1/1000.
Whereas I can only dilute SP6 to 1/100, for equally effective staining.
Strangely enough, in our hands SP6 works much better than B56 for
perfuse-fixed frozen sections.
Carl
Try looking here for some more info/pics
http://www.immunoportal.com/index.php

Histology Manager,
Wolfson CARD
Kings College London