[Histonet] Interesting discussion about RE: timer calibration

soofia siddiqui soofias2 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed May 9 16:17:16 CDT 2007

Is not the peer review of the slides to confirm the pathologists diagnosis is a kind of calibration of a pathologists eyes, knowledge, and understanding? Peer review is required after every six month. I request the  other pathologist to check the slides to check on my boss' diagnosis.I wished  my eyes could be calibrated with my teachers' eyes when I was attending hematology class.
  Soofia
  UW Hospital & Clinics
  Madison WI