[Histonet]Coffee? Topic of interest

Patricia Adams alaskagirl1950 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed May 9 16:06:18 CDT 2007

Bummer!
I have been maybe on the up-side of coffee today,
might be where the rather small nagging headache
came from.
Or maybe the continuous group of DVM's and PhD's
that keep trouping in to ask which antibodies I
have on hand and will they work on "pick your
species".
And the phone has not stopped ringing today!
Or maybe I need a little more coffee, or maybe
its that missing second for this year......bummer.

Patricia Adams
-----
Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=YWxhc2thZ2lybDE5NTA%3D