[Histonet] RE: Regulatory Tcells (FoxP3) IHC

C.M. van der Loos c.m.vanderloos <@t> amc.uva.nl
Wed May 9 02:19:03 CDT 2007

   Melissa,

   We  used  the  Abcam mouse antibody, clone 236A/E7 we great success on
   both  human  cryo  and  FFPE samples, and also in double staining with
   CD25,  CD4 (cryo).  For  more  details  please  see our paper recently
   accepted for JHC: Onno J. de Boer et al., Immunohistochemical Analysis
   of  Regulatory T Cell Markers FOXP3 and GITR on CD4^+CD25^+ T Cells in
   Normal  Skin  and  Inflammatory  Dermatoses.  Go  to  the  JHC website
   ([1]www.jhc.org) and go to exPRESS. You will find our paper under: May
   3rd 2007.

   Cheers,

   Chris van der Loos, PhD