[Histonet] reprocessing

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Fri May 4 11:03:11 CDT 2007

Go to Histonet Archives and look for Mickie Johnson's way of reprocessing
tissues.  I think he also published this in Histo Logic, Sakura Finetek
website - it was a delightfully simple thing to do and you did not have to
remove the paraffin to do it.  Hopefully, he is looking in and will help
with this again.