[Histonet] anti human placental alkaline phosphatase

ftulenko06 <@t> jcu.edu ftulenko06 <@t> jcu.edu
Wed May 2 15:52:54 CDT 2007

Hello Histonetters,

I was hoping to receive advice on finding an anti-human placental alkaline phosphatase antibody.  The lab I work in is using transgenic mice that express human placental alkaline phosphatase as a tissue specific reporter.  Any advice would be appreciated.  It seems that most antibodies I have found are  produced in mice.  Has anybody used these and is there a problem with mouse-on-mouse background.

Thank you,

Frank Tulenko