[Histonet] Artifact book

Akemi Allison-Tacha akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 11:01:34 CDT 2007

Lee Luna had a great book that demonstrated artifacts.
 I refered to it frequently when running into
technical issues.

Histopathologic Methods and Color Atlas of Special
Stains and Tissue Artifacts American Histolabs Inc.
Publications Div. Kolb Center, 7605-F Airport Road,
Gaitheresburg, MD 20879  Printed by johnson Printers,
Downers Grove, IL

Perhaps, calling the NSH office and ask them for
details on how to obtain it.  I purchased it directly
from Lee, but I don't have the tele # now for american
Histo labs.

Good Luck!

Akemi Allison-Tacha
Special Stains Ma Ma