[Histonet] Question about historical photographs

Shirley Powell POWELL_SA <@t> Mercer.edu
Mon Mar 26 11:10:22 CDT 2007

Hi James,

I have just returned from attending a great meeting of Region III in NC.  We
had a great turn out.  Wanda Grace Jones presented almost the same named
presentation.  It was titled "IHC, Past, present and Future Where we have
been and Where we are going" in which he had many images of the historical
founders of histology/IHC.  She is the new president of NCSHT.  She may be
able to help you with this.

Shirley

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Happel,
James F.
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 11:49 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Question about historical photographs

Good Day,

I am putting together a presentation on the past, present and future of
histology/pathology and am looking for historical pictures, drawings,
advertisements, etc. to include in the presentation.  Does anyone have
images I could use or know where I can find some?  Thank you.

James Happel
Massachusetts General Hospital

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended
only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this
prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the
Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this
information.