[Histonet] Job opening at UT Health Science Center- Houston

Breckenridge, Richard A Richard.Breckenridge <@t> uth.tmc.edu
Mon Mar 26 10:45:18 CDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

We have a new position opening here and any help in filling it would be
most appreciated. We are opening a new morphoproteomic/ image analysis
laboratory. I need a tech that has IHC and image analysis experience. We
may be willing to train the right person to do image analysis if other
experience is satisfactory. Please inquire and apply at
www.uthouston.edu <http://www.uthouston.edu/>  . Follow the links to job
openings. The position is a Research Associate, job code 4411. Salary is
negotiable.

Thanks.

Richard A. Breckenridge, HT(ASCP)

Technical Director/ Chief Histology Technician

University of Texas- Houston Medical School

Histology/ IHC Laboratory

Office 713-500-6792   IHC Lab 713-500-5096

Histology Lab 713-500-5363   FAX 713-500-0733

Email - Richard.Breckenridge <@t> uth.tmc.edu