[Histonet] IHC orders

Bernice Frederick b-frederick <@t> northwestern.edu
Fri Mar 23 13:13:35 CDT 2007

Geez,
I feel privileged. Working I research, both human and animal we have the
luxury of only having to give quarterly reports to our coordinating
center for clinical trials. Of course, half the time we are running
around at the last minute as we were not told the due dates on a lot of
it- our IHC is ongoing and then gets scored and scanned into ACISII for
review. Most studies we do have a minimum of 4 stains plus "central
review" If any of you ae familiar with ECOG you know from whence I
speak!!!

Bernice

Bernice Frederick
Northwestern University