[Histonet] Re: Octreotide

AGrobe2555 <@t> aol.com AGrobe2555 <@t> aol.com
Wed Mar 21 10:40:41 CDT 2007

Having worked in research for the last 20 years or so, I have seen quite a
bit of this......  People wish to be spoon-fed the information  by others
rather than making an effort to find it themselves.  It is  NOT the responsibility
of the "PI" to provide all the answers for the  researchers, just a general
direction.  It is then the responsibility of  the researcher to to THEIR job
(Research) and try to address the idea in an  effective manner.  Also, I have a
difficulty understanding this  persons difficulty in finding information
especially with access to  the internet.

I really does help to have done your homework BEFORE you ask questions, so
that you have a good idea whether the information received will be useful, and
the answers should help clarify the issues rather than adding to the
confusion.....

Just my opinion,
Albert