[Histonet] thermometer for waterbaths

Marshall Terry Dr, Consultant Histopathologist Terry.Marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk
Tue Mar 20 12:04:19 CDT 2007

This is when the war started:-)

Question:
Hello,

If there was a perfect Histology Lab what would it be like ?  Does
anyone
know if there are plans published
for the perfect Histology lab.

thanks

Answer:

 one without pathologists. Oops, did I say that out loud? Is it Friday
yet?

Joe Nocito

What did I miss?  I didn't see anything about being cited.  When did the
war start between pathologists and histologists?  Aren't we all on the
same team?

I use an external digital thermometer that has a probe attached.  I got
it from Fishersci.com

Karen Bowden
Staff Research Associate II
University of CA, San Diego
9500 Gilman Dr. 0630
La Jolla, CA  92093-0630

858-534-4655 Voice
858-534-5304 Fax

kbowden <@t> ucsd.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
THE INFORMATION TRANSMITTED IN THIS E-MAIL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL
AND/OR PRIVILEGED MATERIAL. ANY REVIEW, RETRANSMISSION, DISSEMINATION OR
OTHER USE OF OR TAKING OF ANY ACTION IN RELIANCE UPON THIS INFORMATION
BY PERSONS OR ENTITIES OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS PROHIBITED.
IF YOU RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER
ANDDELETE THE MATERIAL FROM ANY COMPUTER.

Vickroy, Jim wrote:
> I am wondering if there are any suggestions for waterbath (floatation
> bath) thermometers.  In the old days we had a submersible type but I
> am wondering if there are some NIST traceable thermometers that are in
use.
> Digital or regular.  We haven't decided whether to use one thermometer

> for all of the baths or have a thermometer at every station.  Ideas?
>

> Jim Vickroy
>
> Technical Supervisor - Surgical and Autopsy Pathology
>
> Memorial Medical Center

> information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is
> protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited.