[Histonet] thermometer for waterbaths

Marshall Terry Dr, Consultant Histopathologist Terry.Marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk
Tue Mar 20 11:44:33 CDT 2007

The sort that has to put up with "exploded" sections.

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Edwards,
R.E.
Sent: 20 March 2007 16:35
To: Marshall Terry Dr, Consultant Histopathologist; Vickroy, Jim;
histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] thermometer for waterbaths

Well  what  sort  of  pathologist  has  the  time or  might  even want
to  take  the  temperature  of  water  baths at  the weekend, so  do you
also  go  through  all  the  drawers and  cupboards  in  the  lab when
nobody  is  there, looking  for  things  to criticise the lab  staff on
when  they  return   on a Monday?? dearie me, what  has  the  world
come  to?.