[Histonet] Glucose oxidase block for endog peroxidase

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Mon Mar 19 12:11:05 CDT 2007

Sonya,

In the recipe, I indicated the company after the glucose you need to
buy.  It is a chemical company called ICN, and they have a website.

Gayle Callis
MT,HT,HTL(ASCP)
Research Histopathology Supervisor
Veterinary Molecular Biology