[Histonet] Florida License?

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 10:23:57 CDT 2007

Lyn:
  In Florida the hiring standard almost always reads: "Florida licensed or eligible" and any HT (ASCP) is eligible under Florida standards. You usually are hired with your ASCP and can work until you take (and pass) the test that is of similar difficulty as the ASCP, although "difficulty" is a very relative qualifier because it depends on your knowledge of the subject and varies from individual to individual.
  René J.

Lyn Treeger <indytreegers <@t> sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Hi,

Can any of you tell me how the Florida License requirements compare to the HT(ASCP)? I am registered with ASCP, but am curious about the FL testing process. My husband just heard about a remotely possible job opportunity in Melbourne, FL, and I am wondering what it would take for me to, well, basically, get a job down there?

Thanks in advance for any information you can give me,
Lyn

Lyn Treeger, B.S. HT(ASCP)